The I-MPACT team has assembled care transition resources to support both providers and patients.
Helpful resources for addressing patient care transitions.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- American Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Center to Advance Palliative Care
- DHHS - Transitional Care Management Services
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- National Quality Forum (NQF)
- Veterans Affairs Life Sustaining Treatment Decisions Initiative Materials
Tools and information for managing your care.
Care Planning Resources
- Advance Care Planning
- Area Agencies on Aging - Michigan
- Department of Health and Human Services
- FindHelp.org – social support
- Hospice Foundation
- Local Eldercare Locator
- Making the Move to Assisted Living: A Guide to Knowing When It's Right and Making the Right Choice
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Discussing Goals with Providers
Congestive Heart Failure Resources
Chronic Inflammatory Lung Disease (COPD) Resources
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Resources
Interested in submitting a resource? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.